الاثنين، 3 أغسطس 2009

How these sounder ...?! _trade

How these sounder ...?! Dozens, even hundreds, entering Islam every day, the Islamic Religion is the most widespread religions in the world, and know when the right religious rights, and to offer him the religion of Allah, be the response. Behind the story of Islam, all people are interesting, and the efforts of advocacy by people who have devoted themselves and their time to service this debt, and to inform the right word, the detection of cloud over the issuance of this debt, do not know. Within the office of cooperative extension and call the potential of our country, thousands of stories to those who entered the realism of this religion, and changed the course of their lives, and in this investigation met (the island) a number of new Muslims who are guided to the religion of God in the Cooperative Office for Call and Guidance and awareness of communities in the city district of Batha Riyadh, and made stories of Islam. }}}}}}}} This wish [color = "DarkGreen"] Nour says Islam - Nepalese nationality - I work in a house in Riyadh, the names of pre-Islam / Bidhwr Kumarbenia, reached after Saudi Arabia, I found the opportunity to share with Islam and the Muslim Brotherhood group have helped me in this matter, especially based on the cooperative offices, we have found them interested in considerably, even satisfied this debt and entered into Islam, and wish to report this debt to my family and my neighbors, because this responsibility and the responsibility of all Muslims, and in conclusion I ask God Almighty to Iovgueni and all the Muslims in the service of Islam and Muslims. Searched for the right religion The Rahman Lembo - Nepalese nationality - at the beginning of his speech indicates that he was born in the religion of his parents (balls), one of the pagan doctrines of the Hindu religion in Nepal, and then say, after I grew up looking for the right religion, because I was not satisfied with this pagan religion, entered the Christian, and after a period of the application of subsistence and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia arrived, I found the opportunity to share Islam, started to read books and brochures so convinced that Islam is the true religion, because Muslims worship only one god in Islam entered, and ask Allaah to Ithbtni and all Muslim brothers on this debt . Change everything The Rahman Thapa - Nepal - in the context of his talk about Islam: I belong to the Hindu religion, and I know nothing about Islam only in name only, and that Islam is a religion in the world, after Saudi Arabia Saouli defined by the true nature of Islam and Muslims, books, and folders, and prayer, and other objects, and then converted to Islam, all praise to Allah, and now I worship a god one, and I am satisfied in terms of worship and praise God performed a pilgrimage, and Atmrt several times, and I saw the landscape of worship, and rites of Muslims in Mecca until a strong faith. I was a Hindu Casey says Rahman - Nepalese nationality - you're a Hindu, but I was not comfortable in this religion to worship the one hand, because in this religion to worship many things, so I entered Islam, and wish to inform others of this religion, God in my life, future One year ago [color = "DarkGreen"] The Abdullah Chowdhury from the Nepal, he entered the religion of Islam, and announced that a year ago, pointing out that he belonged to the Hindu religion, where he was born and grew up, and adds: It is a religion Abaii, although I am convinced of this, I religion, they worship many multiple things, and they have many gods, so it started to look and read about the religions existing at the people, even Ahdit to the religion of Islam, and found that indeed religion is right, which must adopt and of all people, and found that the Muslims go to Babadthm one God, in contrast to other religions, I liked the way a lot of worship Kodaihm of the five prayers, as well as that of religion where people are equal, and the poor Valgne Prince and others, and in the performance of worship can not find a difference among them, therefore, never satisfied, and declared an Islamic .. I ask God to Iovgueni that I would be calling him the vision. I was alone The Adam Dizon, shows that Islam when he was discovered alone .. He points out that a Saudi man invited him to his office, where I was surprised when Aamlni guest, and I think that the Saudis are not, because what I heard in the past has been negative, then the explanation to me is the Christ, peace be upon him in Islam, surprised by the fact that belief is not correct, as evident is in Christianity, for that converted to Islam in the day after I came to Saudi Arabia, and then my life began to change the system, and I am bored by the constant, and I try to entertain myself taboo things (films, alcohol, drugs) and I felt comfortable, and only when dissatisfaction with some of my Muslim brothers , and I started to hate the former Adhati, and began to respect such things as women Amahgbp Many of the Islamic ethics and morality, and the most important thing is to worship God, and Jesus, peace is not God, is a prophet and messenger. I was a teacher of Christian He recalls the story of the age before Islam, where he says: I was a Christian, I had an active role in the church .. And my mother was a school of the Christian religion, when I was in the Philippines, I worked in the bank, where I graduated, trade specialization, and specialization studied law in university, so that they reached the third year in the law, fearing the fact I work in Saudi Arabia, my first in the UK was in the field of electronics, computer systems, I am a newcomer to come to Saudi Arabia, I felt lonely and alienated, and I think many in my family, so that I could no longer sleep easily causing the original, but the prayer did not really help me to reduce my Makint of nostalgia and Strangeness, I feel, in one of my days found the brochure in our office, and I trying to read, one Muslim, one of the fellows asked me why my reading of this leaflet although it is talking about Islam, I answered him, saying: I think I will not lose anything, I just want to increase my knowledge, so that after giving me more brochures on Islam, so made their acceptance, and has been reading instead of wasting time in useless things. He adds: After reading the brochures and pamphlets that have been confirmed that this religion is the true religion, not to hesitate in accepting this religion, and become his children, what attracted to this religion? Is teaching, especially with regard to the fact that God and prayer, and brotherhood in Islam, after the inhabitants of the certificate really difficult to describe the emotions that Amtketni, I felt light and the filling of internal tranquility and peace of mind, and feelings of satisfaction, now I am a Muslim and I am still continuing my studies in Islam, and I sure that the more powerful the more knowledge of Islam in turn will increase your faith in this moment I am very happy with Islam, especially after my wife and my children, my time in the present, I call to God, many non-Muslims and especially the Filipinos to accept Islam, I ask God Almighty to accept worship him Idzena and Paradise on the Day of Resurrection, and ask Allah Almighty to guide many of the non-Muslims to the path of guidance and the right, and ask Almighty Allah to reward the best box-Muslims, and Idechlhm Paradise, Amen. Search for truth Continues the narrative of their stories of new Muslims with Islam, Jayousi, says Cruz, a 34-year-old, I live in Egas Kavini Philippines, when I tried a number of Christian religions, in my country the Philippines in search of the true religion, I think that there is one God over all creation. He adds: One of the brothers came to the Philippines and gave me some books on Islam, but I did not read them, and kept in my house I put a lot of gold in the UK even though I know that this is prohibited in one day, one of the members of the body made me pause, asked me to take off, which I was wearing gold and brought me to Office of Advocacy and awareness of communities in Batha to a Filipino brothers, who was a Christian by the sounder, which was the first time I've heard nothing about Islam and after that call (the lecture), which were addressed to me I decided to hand over to achieving uniformity with that of God Almighty alone and I was working as a tea company MACON time off and then worked in the Office of Advocacy Balbth to help and serve the visitors Vtalmt a lot about religion in that period and now I am one of those who invite non-Muslims in the Office of Batha and pledged to myself that worked hard to invite the Christians to worship God alone, and the recognition of a letter Muhammad PBUH Issa and Abdullah Ahmed and His Messenger, and God chose me from among the slaves and Achtsni such as grace, and ask Almighty Allah to send me to paradise. Advocate advocate As Jesus says in particular francs: Before Islam I was a Christian and who worship Jesus Christ, peace be upon him, when I am working in Al-Taif to assist in a hospital I saw how the Muslims praying every day at that time I asked myself, why pray five times a day? There I felt that the time had come to pray as Muslims do to this decided that the safest. After I cried for a Muslim is a Muslim I feel very happy inside that I did not think one day I will be calling on advocates to God Almighty, Ahmed is not a God, I am a Muslim and I ask Almighty to die for Islam. Educational programs and the legitimacy of Shaykh Nuh Qareen Cooperative Director of the Office for Call and Guidance and to sensitize communities Balbth: -- Our vision of the Bureau are to provide educational programs essential to the legitimacy of those in Islam, and Muslim communities in general, different languages, according to the method of Silvna good, adding that he embraced Islam in the Office of communities Batha day at least seven people of different nationalities, the office also deals with the community from various Muslim countries, more than one million, so there was a need for educational program provides a minimum of forensic science, to teach them their religion, taking into account the target population, and therefore we have established the status of education and training, and work has begun in the month of Muharram of the year 1426 last e, with the aim of preparation and education of children of the communities in the areas of legitimacy, and advocacy, and exchange of experience for those involved in the community and the call center provides training programs in basic training periods, each eight weeks of comprehensive evaluation, in addition to the development programs are open, and the duration of training two days a week, four hours per day teaching , and the session would focus on consolidation, which includes a bag (three assets), and (the pillars of Islam), and (of reunification) and (of faith), the portfolio includes the doctrine Ablution and prayer, fasting, Zakat, Hajj and Umrah, and the modern bag, and include number of some traditions of the Prophet, in addition to the portfolio, biography, and the trainee is paid a monthly stipend, and provides them with tools and supplies, social welfare, and benefited from the first session 26 people, and the second session 258 people, will be expanded in these courses, the printing of the books in different languages.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق