الاثنين، 3 أغسطس 2009

American girls enter Islam_trade

American girls enter Islam The name of God the Merciful and the blessings and peace be upon our Master Muhammad Ashraf senders I was in sixth years old I live in the state of a large majority of the population Christian fanatics of the type of my family (Albroostant) militants have called the large family in the state and the world go to church with them every week for prayer. I listen to them every day and one Erddonp on Islam and Muslims. Say that Muslims love death, bloodshed and Islam is a religion of violence and terrorism. I say the Muslim people in the most stupid and criminal. He did not know the freedom and democracy. Pride polygamy (four). After hearing all that I have formed the idea of the prevailing hatred and hatred towards this debt, without the Muslims in my life, I started thinking "Is this talk is true. All this and put him in by the other side and put something in another (four wives) how. How. How. And ended the prayer and went to my house and started going mental, intellectual and, I can not control where you want to ignore this subject, I can not. Is this realistic talk. And although I go to church with them, but I have doubts I Xi that this religion and this prayer is not the truth. I went to work and all of those who lived in America, or unmarked, you know whatever you need money to operate, especially as the summer holiday you want to add this because I said I come from a family of world-famous. During my time in my youth in 1984 entered a long brown smile on the face. When I saw him I said to my colleague Deih I will and I told him it would prefer to sit here and given a list of prices. He requested a cup of tea and breakfast optimize sacked Please Tell the cook not to cook eggs in the same place where the pork cook him. I asked him whether he would like to ask why I responded to a Muslim. Change color and become a fire in my body started changing and the current was afraid to note that acquired customers, but the nerves a bit, but I wanted to he was Shi. The first bomb thrown at him embarrassment. You Ttzjrn which four pairs, and simply and quietly replied no. Islam is the only religion which says that have not been modified by one enough. I told him no. No. Do not want you to prove me this is all calm. Said God. Began to return fire again and say to him and who is your God. God replied that no god but He has no partner. No evidence was not evidence. Intensified fire and almost implemented Sabri but in a place of business. I told him you've got the head of non-Isa. Yes, but he needs to answer the time and place than this to explain. I am still more precious to me, why did not I see things that I heard them in church. What happens. Is this true or that it represents. I will come back over and said that tomorrow, God willing, the Guide. I went to my house and I am for what happened to me Aodry think and think and think. When tomorrow comes Oba great agony came tomorrow and went to work by me when I say the evidence is not evidence they are cowards and criminals as we have learned. Colleagues and told the subject. Everyone has to turn his attention away from the restaurant and one says the other will come and say will not come. And colleagues aware of different religions. During the talk of the large glass window and I saw the way to the restaurant in the hand books and papers. All I say is come, I come with a manual. Guide in his hand. At this moment I do not know what happened to me. Fire turned into something else. I do not want calmer started the attack. I do not know what happened to me. Entered and gave the salute and all of my women colleagues to consider and quickly sat down and brought him a cup of tea. And then the permission of the Director that I sit with him to discuss the subject said yes, but that you Tdaih in the box to you. I sat down I asked him how are you and how if you did not ask you who you are yesterday is any country and how the event of your family. And then began to wonder Do not ask me about the said manual. I will not ask you do not have the manual. The exclamation point will not Tthagi without me I said, I am sure your house and dialogue and I am thinking whether this is true. How are people being killed and blood and love Gdarin also taught me. Is this not true, but so far I see the truth and the good talk. And began to speak of God, which is spoken by yesterday and explained to me. She asked if it is from Isa. Responded and explained to me the story. Then gave to a question which was a thunderbolt. Asked if you had a baby and that Ordti Chrahi have a story, any story of Jesus Chrahi. Tamutaiha story in the church or the story that I have explained to you now? The answer was without hesitation, to explain to them the story that I have explained to me now (in the Quran) and then ended the meeting on the grounds that it would come to me Islamic books show that Islam is a religion of love religion religion religion the right religion of love of justice. I went to my family and myself and discussed them and explained to them what happened. They Obaadi this is evil. This crowd is the killer. Go back to my family the next day and say to them is not an evil killer that he is sincere. They asked me what he said to you. The major battle. I told them the story of Jesus, who explained to me. I did not vote, but rises and condemnations, threats and this is the case for several days, threatened me with expulsion from the House and I went and explained to him the story after months of ill is increased because they have already agreed that the House of Itrdoe not give me anything. Fjip and told him and he told me if I want to Otzojk. May my heart. In the case I said yes, I agree. And I went to my mother and before it did not matter, but I see my mother crying and saying how I Aosedk of shame that the only daughter will marry a Muslim, what do I do what I say. I told her my mother اهدأي you have agreed not retreat and I know that we have the consent of my family because I did not so inform the legal age to marry without permission, and not a few days after it was no choice of marriage and moved to the house of marriage and I saw the faithful husband who knows how to deal with his wife. Li will attend the Islamic books and tapes. Igsb Ali never did that I would be Muslim, but everything it wishes to see me a Muslim. After thinking and convinced after several years and has taken the most important decision in my life. Will say. Will Ontgaha. Will admit. No God but God and Muhammad is the messenger of God ... Finally, I said it from the bottom of my heart. Finally Ntguetha each conviction. Finally, I've. And I kept crying and crying. Do you cry of joy, or cry over what is lost in the age of blasphemy. Cry and cry. I remembered the words of God Almighty. God forgives all sins. I want to get to the highest place in the world, and the top of my voice and shout to say: No god but God and Muhammad is the messenger of God. I want to know the whole world has become a Muslim. I want to go to all my friends and told them a fantastic Islam. I want to tell them what I feel it. I am a new born. Out everything that was in the heart of the trap. Will be dictated by love of God and the Prophet. I went to call for the sake of Allah and told them they were in negligence. Tended to call for the sake of Allah and Vgueni God Almighty and the guidance God a lot of my women colleagues to the religion of Islam. I tried with my family, but to no avail. I remembered the words of God you do not like the guide. The years passed and marital God Almighty and four children. We decided to leave this country to the homes of Islam and are interested in the education of our children to the language of Arabic and the Koran. I want to spend my life among my Muslims want to live among them. I want to learn Arabic language and informing them of my children. I have read a lot and I want them to see the truth. Left my family and my left everything in order to pleasure of Allah. And left ... The Great Mufajaep. Want to know? ... This is not espoused by Islam. I found Muslims without Islam!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق